Our expertise in additive manufacturing leaves nothing to chance, from R&D to component and material selection, design, AM-process optimization, post-processing and quality control.
With Sandvik, your power to transform is unlimited. In fact, you can reinvent the wheel – over and over again.
Our key strengths in additive manufacturing
- 160 years of metallurgical knowledge
- More than 75 years of leading expertise in post processing methods like metal cutting, sintering, heat treatment and hot isostatic pressing· The widest range of AM-alloys around
- In-house design for additive manufacturing
- All relevant printing techniques for metals in-house
- Northern Europe’s largest R&D Centre for advanced stainless steels, powder-based alloys and special alloys with the most sophisticated testing equipment around.
- Trusted by the most demanding industries
- Long experience from rigorous quality assurance processes in industries like nuclear, medical, aerospace, automotive, chemical and oil and gas.