Additive manufacturing services
From rapid prototyping to serial production – we offer full-service production of your component. With years of experience from some of the most demanding industries we know the environmental challenges metal constructions have to face.
Components in a wide range of materials
We can provide 3D-printed components in, for example, the following materials:
- Cemented carbides
- Duplex and super-duplex stainless steels
- High-temperature materials
- Stainless steels
- Titanium alloys
- In-house designers
- State-of-the-art design software and optimization methods for additive manufacturing
- Metallurgical knowledge to know e.g. how thinly a component can be printed and still hold up
The major printing technologies for metals in-house
- Laser Powder Bed Fusion
- Binder Jetting
- More than 75 years of leading expertise in post processing technologies.
- Methods like metal cutting, sintering, heat treatment and hot isostatic pressing (HIP).
Testing and quality assurance
- Access to northern Europe’s largest R&D Center for advanced stainless steels, powder-based alloys and special alloys, with the most sophisticated testing facilities and equipment.
- Accredited (ISO 17025) chemical analysis laboratory and ISO 9001 certified laboratories for microstructure examination, mechanical and corrosion testing. We also hold approvals to, for example, ISO 14001, ISO 45001, and AS9100D (aerospace).
- GOM 3D-scanner
- Computational modelling